Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services currently operate OSHC services in Catholic schools across the Sydney metropolitan area. The number of OSHC services operated by SCECS is expanding and we now require a dynamic person with OSHC industry experience to lead and develop a variety of services.
The Regional OSHC Coordinator will oversee the quality of each service, ensuring compliance with all Laws, Regulations and Standards. The services that you will be looking after will be in the areas of; Earlwood, Marrickville, Lakemba, Kingsgrove, Miranda, and Caringbah.
The Regional OSHC Coordinator will work closely with centre staff, supporting them with their Quality Improvement Plans and the associated practices required in offering a high quality OSHC service for all children and their families.
The Regional Operations Coordinator will report to the SCECS Operations Manager and be responsible for
- The induction of new Service Coordinators and Educators
- Mentor and work closely with service Coordinators as they develop the educational and care programs
- Maintain a close relationship with Parish/ School leaders, providing regular communication on the day to day operations of the service and seeking feedback
- Step in as a floating ratio when required
Skills and Experience:
- Management and leadership experience in the OSHC/Early Childhood service environment
- Current knowledge of the National Quality Framework (Laws, Regulations and Standards) for out of school care
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence and own car
Essential: Diploma in Early Childhood
Desirable: Early Childhood Teaching Degree
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
- Cover Letter
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as a child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.