Brand new service
New Centre opening in 2023 – Exciting new opportunity
Our Lady of Fatima Preschool & Long Day Care, Caringbah
Do you have what it takes to be the inaugural teaching Director of a newly built, 76 place early childhood service in the wonderful Caringbah area?
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) are not for profit, community-focused and have built an excellent reputation within the Education & Care community. Our Preschools and Long Day Care services have each attained the ‘Exceeding’ rating from ACECQA.
We are now searching for a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated teaching Director to bring our new centre to life. Due to open January 9th 2023, the recruitment process has now commenced employing a Director to start in 3rd October 2022 this year allowing 3 months in the role to:
- Support the recruitment process to get the right staff
- Fit-out and resource the service to the highest standard
- Get to know the community, engage with families and enroll children.
Do you have 5 years experience as a Centre Director? Do you have an Early Childcare Teaching Degree? Are you up for the challenge? Want to know more?
To be successful you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Teaching Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Hold a certificate of training in child protection
- Full first aid certificates
- Hold an NSW Working with children check
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.
CLOSES 29th July 2022