Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is seeking a high performing *Coordinator* for a before and after school care service on the beautiful grounds of St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School*.
Utilising a shared space, you will be looking after and caring for primary school children and striving to provide a holistic program that supports and nurtures children’s growth in their natural environment.
With a genuine passion for childcare, you will be compassionate, friendly and possess the ability to interact with children positively and productively.
*Your main responsibilities will be:*
– Be the responsible person for the service
– Provide a safe OSHC service for staff and children in an all-inclusive
professional team environment
– Maintain children attendance and casual bookings schedules to ensure
child safety and supervision
– Supervise other educators, ensuring they understand and perform
– Design and implement engaging educational programs with observations
and reflection journals
– Create opportunities to share children’s participation and engagement
in programs with families
– Maintain strong relationships with families and the school community
– Maintaining a generous budget
– Networking with our other centre Coordinators in leadership and child
This is a permanent full-time position; 38 hours a week.
*About you *
To be successful you will have:
– Hold a qualification in Child Education and care or working towards
– Previous work experience in a similar role within Out of School Hour
– Hold a certificate of training in child protection
– Full first aid certificates
– Hold an NSW Working with children check, or be willing to obtain
*About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:*
Our Values-* Integrity, Inspirational, Intentional, Joy-filled *
SCECS is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and Parishes. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Church and will become an integral part of your local Catholic community. If you want to be a part of a professional supportive culture please apply.
*Ready to make a difference?*
Submit your application with:
– Covering letter addressing your suitability
– Relevant Qualifications
*Working with Children Clearance:*
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a
working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact
our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
To know more about future opportunities please visit
*Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All
applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.*