Come and join an amazing team and company!
We are now recruiting for experienced OSHC (Outside School Hours Care) Coordinators to lead an established team within the beautiful grounds of St Francis Xavier’s Catholic Primary School, Lurnea.
Utilise your passion and experience within the OSHC sector to plan, resource and deliver a FUN and engaging program and service for these new and established communities. Our management team will ensure you receive dedicated and continued support, training and guidance to make your service success and to keep growing the enrolment numbers.
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and Parishes. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Church and will become an integral part of your local Catholic community.
Day-to-day operations you will use your high-energy and positive nature to interact positively with children and families.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide a safe and FUN OSHC service for staff and children in an all-inclusive professional team environment;
- Managing the administration of the service;
- Developing, documenting and delivering an inspiring and engaging Educational program with a generous budget;
- Staff rostering to ensure ratios are achieved;
- Support in maintaining children attendances and casual bookings schedules to ensure proper child safety and supervision;
- Mentor and support your team of Educators, ensuring they are engaged and high-performing;
- Create opportunities to share children’s participation and engagement in programs with families; and
- Maintain strong relationships with children, families, the school and the wider community.
- 70hrs per fortnight.
To be successful you will have:
- Diploma qualification in Child Education and Care;
- Previous leadership experience in Out of School Hours Care (OSHC);
- Full first aid certificates (current);
- Demonstrated knowledge of My Time Our Place (MTOP) and National Quality Standards ;
- Hold an NSW Working with children check;
- Availability across Monday to Friday for split-shifts in Before & After school care; and
- Belief and alignment with our SCECS values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Inspirational
- Be Intentional
- Be Joy Filled
What we offer
- A dedicated and expert Regional Coordinator and team to guide and support you;
- Ongoing Professional Development to reach your professional and personal goals;
- Opportunity to work close to home within a well-resourced space, within the grounds of our beautiful Catholic Primary Schools;
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing team and company;
- An inclusive and collaborative team culture; and
- A great work-life balance where you can make a difference.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
- Covering letter addressing the location and position of interest
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.