Start the new year with a brand new challenge! We are seeking an experienced and high performing Coordinator for our after school care service in a dedicated space within the beautiful grounds of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School in the heart of Clifton Gardens.
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) are rapidly expanding our OSHC services and offerings across Sydney, with 22 services operating in 2021. Utilise your passion and experience within the OSHC sector to plan, resource, and deliver a FUN and engaging program and service for the children at Clifton Gardens. Our management team will ensure you receive dedicated and continued support, training, and guidance to make your service a success! We offer a permanent contract, a great online rostering system for you and your staff, and plentiful resourcing and materials to ensure your OSHC service is inspiring, engaging, and compliant under the National Quality Standards.
Day to day operations you will use your high-energy and positive nature to interact positively with children and families.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide a safe and FUN OSHC service for staff and children in an all-inclusive professional team environment;
- Managing the administration of the service;
- Developing, document, and deliver an inspiring and engaging Educational program with a generous budget;
- Staff rostering to ensure ratios are achieved;
- Support in maintaining children attendances and casual bookings schedules to ensure proper child safety and supervision;
- Mentor and support your team of Educators, ensuring they are engaged and high-performing;
- Create opportunities to share children’s participation and engagement in programs with families; and
- Maintain strong relationships with children, families, the school, and the wider community.
To be successful you will have:
- Diploma qualification in Child Education and Care;
- Previous leadership experience in Out of School Hours Care (OSHC);
- Full first aid certificates (current);
- Demonstrated knowledge of My Time Our Place (MTOP) and National Quality Standards ;
- Hold an NSW Working with children check;
- Availability across Monday to Friday for After school care; and
- Belief and alignment with our SCECS values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Inspirational
- Be Intentional
- Be Joy-Filled
What we offer
- Permanent part-time position; 23 hours a week in the afternoon only with no vacation care requirement;
- A dedicated and expert Regional Coordinator and team to guide and support you;
- Ongoing Professional Development to reach your professional and personal goals;
- Opportunity to work close to home within a well-resourced space, within the grounds of this beautiful Catholic Primary School;
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing team and company;
- An inclusive and collaborative team culture; and
- A great work-life balance where you can make a difference.
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and Parishes. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Church and will become an integral part of your local Catholic community.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application via Seek with:
- Covering letter addressing the location and position of interest
Please Note: Your application will be reviewed upon our return to the office on the 11th January 2021. All enquiries related to your application will receive feedback after this date.
SCECS Office will be closed from 24 December 2020 – 11 January 2021.
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.