Seeking a high performing Coordinator for an established and fast-growing before and after school care service on the beautiful grounds of St Anthony of Padua Catholic Primary School in the heart of Austral.
Utilising a dedicated space, you will be caring for primary school children.
With a genuine passion for childcare, you will be compassionate, friendly, and possess the ability to interact with children positively and productively.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be the responsible person for the service
- Provide a safe OSHC service for staff and children in an all-inclusive professional team environment
- Maintain children attendance and casual bookings schedules to ensure child safety and supervision
- Supervise other educators, ensuring they understand and perform in-service responsibilities
- Design and implement engaging educational programs with observations and reflection journals
- Create opportunities to share children’s participation and engagement in programs with families
- Maintain strong relationships with families and the school community
This is a permanent full-time position; 35 hours a week.
To be successful you will have:
- Diploma qualification in Child Education and care
- Previous work experience in Out of School Hour (OSHC) care
- Hold a certificate of training in child protection
- Full first aid certificates
- Hold an NSW Working with children check, or be willing to obtain
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children and families from our Catholic schools and Parishes. SCECS provides education and care within the mission and ministry of the Church and will become an integral part of your local Catholic community.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application via Seek with:
- Covering letter addressing your suitability
Please Note: Your application will be reviewed upon our return to the office on the 11th January 2021. All enquiries related to your application will receive feedback after this date.
SCECS Office will be closed from 24 December 2020 – 11 January 2021.
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as a child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.