WE ARE GROWING -Early Childhood Teacher – Long Day Care – Rosebery
● Permanent Full-time opportunity
● Above award remuneration
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 0– 6 and their families from our local community.
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic qualified Early Childhood Teacher to assist in the learning and development of children aged 0-6 within our state-of-the-art Long Day Care Centre based in Rosebery. On a permanent Full-time basis – 76 hours per fortnight.
Your new role
As the Early Childhood Teacher you will be required to respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by developing and implementing a high-quality education and care curriculum for all enrolled children.
You will provide active leadership to Educators and contribute to the management of the professional learning of staff. The role requires you to;
Build and maintain professional and positive relationships with families of the service while developing collaborative relationships with all staff in the service based on respect, trust and honesty.
You will also actively support the organisation’s Catholic identity, philosophy, policies and procedures.
The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
● Above award salary package
● A chance to work in an impressive and well-resourced Long Day Care Centre with other equally enthusiastic individuals
● Flexible working hours
● Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
● Work within a close-knit supportive team comprising of the Centre Director (ECT qualified), Early Childhood Teacher and experienced Educators
To be considered you will have
● An Early Childhood Teaching approved qualification (i.e. Bachelor of Teaching or Education)
● Teacher Accreditation
● A current First Aid Certificate approved by ACECQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis
● Identify & Respond to Children at Risk of Harm Certificate
● A valid Working with Children Check
● Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
● Demonstrated experience in curriculum development and documenting children’s learning
● The motivation and ability to inspire and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.