Great hourly rates – work when you are available too!
Are you seeking employment close to home with flexible hours? Have you had work experience with school-aged children (Primary school) as a carer?
We are currently seeking Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Educators to support our Before and After School care centres in the Liverpool area.
We have the following locations that you can nominate to work at:
- St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School, Lurnea
- St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Moorebank
- St Therese Catholic Primary School, Sadlier
- St Christopher’s Catholic Primary School, Holsworthy
As an Educator, you will respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating and inclusive program.
You will be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities.
Perm Part-Time hours 20hrs per week + or Casual employment available
- A genuine passion for childcare
- Caring, supporting and proactive attitude
- Able to join a fun-filled working environment with like-minded Educators
Your main responsibilities will be
- Ensuring all children are ‘actively’ supervised at all times
- Assist in implementing and providing a diverse and stimulating program that matches the developmental needs of the children
- Ensuring safe food handling and hygiene practices are upheld at all times
- Developing and fostering positive relationships with parents, caregivers, children and other key stakeholders
- Assist in establishing daily routines and creating appropriate rules and boundaries for children to encourage positive behaviour
- Encourage and maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of program premises and facilities.
To be successful you will have
- 1 year of experience in a similar position is desirable
- Hold an NSW Working with children check
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004), or be willing to obtain
Qualifications in Child Education and Care will be looked upon favorably.
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and the local community. SCECS currently operates Outside School Hours Care and Early Childhood Services at several Catholic schools and Parishes within the Sydney Archdiocese.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.