Do you have what it takes to be the inaugural teaching Director of a newly built, 60 place early childhood service in vibrant Rosebery?
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) are not for profit, community-focused and have built an excellent reputation within the
Education & Care community. Our Preschools and Long Day Care services have each attained the ‘Exceeding’ rating from ACECQA.
We are now searching for a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated teaching Director to bring our new centre to life. Due to open January 2022, the recruitment process has now commenced employing a Director to start in September this year allowing 4 months in the role to:
– Recruit staff
– Fit-out and resource the service to the highest standard
– Get to know the community, engage with families and enrol children.
Do you have 5 years experience as a Centre Director? Do you have an Early
Childcare Teaching Degree? Are you up for the challenge? Want to know more?
To be successful you will have:
– Hold a qualification in Child Education and care
– Hold a certificate of training in child protection
– Full first aid certificates
– Hold an NSW Working with children check
*Applications close on August 15th.*
*Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All
applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.*