Bus driver wanted for our OSHC service
We are currently seeking an Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Bus Driver to transport children for our Pagewood OSHC and Matraville OSHC service.
As a Driver, you will be required to operate a manual bus and be responsible for the safety of the passengers when in transit from both locations. Both in the morning and the afternoon for before and after school requirements.
- A genuine passion for childcare
- Caring, supporting, proactive and joyful attitude
To be successful you will have
- Hold a light rigid drivers licence
- Must be able to drive a manual bus
- Hold an NSW Working with children check
- Highly desirable; First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004), or be willing to obtain
Qualifications in Child Education and Care will be looked upon favourably.
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and the local community. SCECS currently operates Outside School Hours Care and Early Childhood Services at several Catholic schools and Parishes within the Sydney Archdiocese.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
- Covering letter addressing the location and your availability for shifts
- Reference check contact information
- Working with Children’s Check Number and DOB
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.