Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services is a not-for-profit, operating high-quality Preschool, Long Day Care and Out of School Hours Care services within the Sydney Archdiocese. Providing high-quality education and care programs and delivered by qualified and passionate Educators. SCECS caters for children and families within our Catholic schools and operates in close partnership with the local Catholic school and Parish community.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the CEO, the Primary purpose of the role of the Customer Service Officer is to provide exceptional first point of contact Service to all customers of SCECS. In particular the role involves answering customer enquiries and providing information about SCECS services.
- Communicating with customers through various channels, both phone and written communication.
- Support service staff with advice for families regarding enrolments.
- Provision of effective and efficient administrative support to the SCECS team and SCECS services.
- Ensuring enrolment requests are entered correctly to ensure staff to child ratios are maintained.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in engaging with emerging technologies, including Microsoft Office software (to an advanced level) and google applications.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to show independent initiative and actively problem solve.
- Attention to detail
- Strong experience in working in an early childhood education environment or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of such an environment.
Qualifications required in administration or other relevant qualifications.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with;
- Covering letter addressing your suitability.
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021
SCECS reserves the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date listed. Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Working with Children Clearance
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact Snezana Craparotta at scecs.syd.catholic.edu.au