The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
● Above award salary package
● A chance to work in an impressive and well-resourced Long Day Care Centre with other equally enthusiastic individuals
● Flexible working hours 10 am – 3 pm (25 hours per week)
● Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
● Work within a close-knit supportive team comprising of the Centre Director (ECT qualified), Early Childhood Teacher and experienced Educators
Early Childhood Certificate III Casual Educator
Newly Built Scandinavian style centre with great facilities (staff room, office space, separate play areas, impressive kitchen with onsite chef and a passionate Director).
About the opportunity
As a Certificate III Educator, you will respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating and inclusive program.
You will be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities.
- A genuine passion for childcare
- Nurturing approach
- Caring, supporting and proactive attitude
- Planning, creating and implementing exciting learning experiences and environments for the children
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with families
- Develop collaborative relationships with staff
To be successful you will have
- Minimum Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a childcare environment
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Child Protection, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Approved Child Protection Course
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 0 – 6 and their families from our local community.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
SCECS reserves the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date listed. Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.