*** OPENING 2023***
Early Childhood Cert III – Long Day Care – Caringbah
● Permanent opportunity – 5 days per week
● Above award remuneration
● Work with a dynamic team who are passionate about delivering a high level of care and education
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 0 – 6 and their families from our local community.
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic qualified Early Childhood Teacher to assist in the learning and development of children aged 0-6 within our state-of-the-art Long Day Care Centre based in Caringbah. On a permanent basis- 76 hours per fortnight
Your new role:
As the Early Childhood Diploma you will be required to respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by developing and implementing a high-quality education and care curriculum for all enrolled children.
You will provide active support to the children and families and your team. The role requires you to;
Build and maintain professional and positive relationships with families of the service while developing collaborative relationships with all staff in the service based on respect, trust and honesty.
You will also actively support the organisation’s Catholic identity, philosophy, policies and procedures.
The benefits of working for Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services:
● Above award salary package
● A chance to work in an impressive and well-resourced Long Day Care Centre with other equally enthusiastic individuals
● Flexible working hours
● Be part of a rapidly growing network of childcare facilities
● Work within a close-knit supportive team comprising of the Centre Director (ECT qualified), Early Childhood Teacher and experienced Educators
To be considered you will have:
● An Early Childhood Diploma approved qualification
● A current First Aid Certificate approved by ACECQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis
● Identify & Respond to Children at Risk of Harm Certificate
● A valid Working with Children Check
● A minimum of 1 year experience working in a childcare environment
● Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
● Demonstrated experience in curriculum development and documenting children’s learning
● The motivation and ability to inspire and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre
● A caring, supportive and proactive attitude
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● A commitment to ongoing professional learning
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a resume and a covering letter addressing suitability for the role to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN’S CLEARANCE
This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Traineeships are available.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.