- Join our lovely team at St John’s Early Childhood Service Auburn
- Modern location supporting children from ages 3-6 years
- On site parking and within walking distance from Auburn train station
Our Auburn Long Day Care Service is welcoming the New Year with a fantastic opportunity to join their lovely team as a Certificate III Educator.
About the opportunity
As a full-time Certificate III Educator you will respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating and inclusive program.
You will be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities.
- Genuine passion for childcare
- Nurturing approach
- Caring, supporting and proactive attitude
- Planning, creating and implementing exciting learning experiences and environments for the children
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with families
- Develop collaborative relationships with staff
To be successful you will have
- Minimum Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a childcare environment
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Child Protection, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Sound, practical working knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Approved Child Protection Course
About Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services
Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering for children between the ages of 3 – 5 and their families from our local community.
Ready to make a difference?
Submit your application with:
- Covering letter addressing your suitability.
Closing date: Thursday 4 February 2020
SCECS reserves the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date listed. Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Working with Children Clearance:
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about future opportunities please visit https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.