Sydney Catholic Early Childhood Services (SCECS) is a not-for-profit service catering to children and families from our Catholic schools and the local community. SCECS currently operates Outside School Hours Care and Early Childhood Services at 36 Catholic schools and Parishes within the Sydney Archdiocese.
At St Mary’s Outside School Hours Care we are currently seeking an Educator (Children’s Services Employee) to join our team on a permanent part-time or casual basis.
Working alongside a team of dedicated Educators, you will be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about supporting primary school-aged children to grow and develop and are committed to seeing them learn and have fun in a happy and safe environment.
A day in the life of an OSHC Educator…
- Providing nurturing care for children
- Ensuring a safe, secure and welcoming environment
- Create fun recreational and educational experiences that are inclusive for all
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families.
- Ensuring safe food handling and hygiene practices are upheld at all times
- Feel excited to come to work to make a difference to the lives of children in our care!
- A competitive hourly rate depending on qualifications and experience plus split shift
- Before and After School Care shifts available giving you more time for study, family or fun providing greater work life balance.
- Opportunity to maximise your hours across a number of service locations (Clifton Gardens, Mosman and Hunters Hill)
- A supportive management team who work together collaboratively to ensure the best quality of care for children
- 1 year of experience in a similar position is desirable
- Hold an NSW Working with children check
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (HTAID004), or be willing to obtain
- A passion for the education and care of school-aged children in a play-based environment
Working With Children Clearance: This role is classified as child-related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed before your commencement with us.
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
To know more about future opportunities please visit our careers page: https://scecs.nsw.edu.au/join-our-team/
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights for Australia.